Vivo has shared the first images it has taken of what is likely to be the flagship model of its next flagship X90 series: it did so at a conference where it presented its next generation ISP (Image Signal Processor), simply called V2, which of course will be a staple in new smartphones – along with a file 1″ Sony IMX989 sensor. The results were impressive, both day and night, although it should be noted that we don’t know who took the photos and if they were using assistive devices.
This first tour includes “daytime” photos taken at different times of the day – including sunrise and sunset when artificial lighting becomes necessary:
Here are three photos taken using the night mode. This specific aspect represents one of the major innovations of ISP V2.
As for the ISP itself, for now, we only know that the chip will be faster, thanks to a More accurate artificial intelligence algorithm. The presentation of the X90 line should not be far off: there is talk of a possible launch in December. This may be the X90 Pro Plus data sheet, the finest sheet in the family:
- 6.79″ screen, AMOLED LPTO 3, Variable refresh up to 120Hz, 1,600 nits peak brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 12 GB RAM, LPDDR5x
- 256, 512 or 1024 GB of internal storage, UFS 4.0
- Cameras: 50 (Sony IMX989 1-inch) + 8 + 12 MP rear, 48 MP front
- Video: Max 8K30 rear, 4K30 front
- 4800 mAh battery
- Fast charging between 80 and 100 watts