Huawei recently announced that it has done just that Enabling data integration from Huawei Health to StravaWhich means that anyone who owns a Huawei wearable device can now export their data, through Huawei Health, to their Strava account and take advantage of the app’s many benefits for activity tracking and community engagement.
Starting today, personal sports performance data obtained through Huawei Health, as well as detailed track information, can be seamlessly transferred from Huawei Health to your Strava account. The service is available throughout Europe, and now also in Italy, and is compatible with all Huawei smartwatches and smart bands, including the latest Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro and Huawei GT Runner.
Pier Giorgio Forcas, Deputy General Manager, Huawei Consumer Business Group, said:
“HuaweiHealth continues to be the preferred platform for our wearable users to comprehensively monitor their sports activities and control their health. However, we recognize the popularity of Strava, particularly in terms of the importance of sharing your progress with a community of enthusiasts. We are pleased to offer our customers more choice and flexibility and to offer For Strava users, the many benefits of Huawei wearable technology. We are pleased to take another step forward by building a large community of fitness and health users around the world.”
How to sync HUAWEI Health data on Strava:
- Log in to the HUAWEI Health app and check that you have the latest version.
- Enter the Discover section and click on the banner dedicated to Strava to link your account
- Run the latest update for HUAWEI Health
- Log in to the HUAWEI Health app
- Click “Personal”
- Select “Manage Privacy”
- Select “Data Sharing and Licensing”
- Click on “Strava”
- Click “Connect to Strava”
- You will be redirected to the Strava website where you will need to enter your login credentials to log into your Strava account.
- Authorize the HUAWEI Health app to connect to your Strava account by tapping on “Authorize”