One UI 5 distribution has begun, as expected, from the Galaxy S22. The screenshot you see on the side comes from the Italian Galaxy S22 Ultra, but checks show that the Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 receive it as well. As of this writing, we don’t have any confirmations on the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4, but we imagine it took hours or minutes before it hits them as well. After all, they were included in the list that Samsung released on Friday with the S22s.
We thoroughly tested the new version of the Galaxy smartphone interface recently, so to analyze the new features in detail, we refer you to the detailed video below. Here it is instead Highlights reported by Samsung:
- New look for icons and illustrations;
- Popup window for new calls and notification layout;
- New management of device customization (lock screen, wallpaper, new design of widgets);
- Improved productivity (improved multitasking, new ability to extract and scan text, improved Samsung Dex and Samsung Notes, connected devices);
- Optimized routine mode, new sleep mode;
- Improve privacy and security.
Difficult That in these first hours of startup, the availability of the update is indicated by a file Attentionso if you are impatient to try it, it is worth it Force search through the settings item. Let us know if you have any news in the front of the two posts.