Bidding day starts today with Moto Edge 30 UltraMotorola’s top-of-the-line home range is once again available at an all-time low on Amazon. The price is the same for a few weeks: Total 813 EURat a total discount of over €180 compared to the official list price.
Again, the variant shown is the one equipped with 12 GB RAM, 256 GB of internal storage space and coloring ash gray. Present, of course, also with the triple camera 200 MP sensor That we had the chance to try it out in recent days and that gave us crazy pictures!
- Show: 6.67-inch Full HD+ (394 ppi) pOLED Endless Edge @ 144Hz, HDR10+
- chip: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1, Octa core with 4nm production process, max frequency 3.19GHz
- memories: 8 or 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM or 128, 256 or 512 GB of UFS 3.1 storage
- Main Wide Rear: 200 MP with 1/1.22″ sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 0.64 µm pixels (2.56 µm with pixel binning), optical image stabilization (OIS)
- Ultra Wide + Macro Rear: 50 MP, 114° FOV, f/2.2, 0.64 µm pixels (1.28 µm with pixel binning)
- Remote: 12 MP, 2x optical zoom, 16x hybrid, f/1.6, 1.22 µm pixels
- Video: 8K at 30 fps, 4K at 60 fps, slow-motion in Full HD at 960 fps
- Front: 60 MP, f/2.2, 0.61 µm pixels (1.22 µm with pixel binning), 4K video at 30 fps
- Connection: Dual SIM (5G + 5G), 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, AGPS, LTEPP, SUPL, Glonass, Galileo, USB-C 3.1, NFC
- My voice: Stereo, tuned by Dolby Atmos, 2 microphones
- the battery: 4610 mA
- Shipping: TurboPower 125 watts (included), Cordless up to 50 Watts, Reverse Cordless 10 Watts
- impermeability: IP52
- user interface: My UX based on Android 12
- size: 161.76 x 73.5 x 8.39 mm
- Weight: 199 grams
Not following us on Telegram yet? You can fix it: with our two channels you can find the best shows from the world of technology. Prices are verified by the HDblog team!
Follow us on Telegram
please noteThe promotions we list are valid at the time of publication. They may vary in price, run out or no longer available at the rates shown during the following hours/days.
Article with referral (information)
(Updated Oct 5, 2022 at 12:01 a.m.)