colleagues from 91 mobilesin collaboration with a developer named Kuba Wojciechowski has just revealed some files . Technical Specifications pixel foldWhat will be Google’s first foldable smartphone, focusing primarily on Show. almost:
- Both screens will be manufactured by Samsung.
- The internal monitor will support a high refresh, maybe 120Hz.
- The indoor screen brightness can reach a peak of 1200 nits, with an average of 800 nits.
- The internal screen resolution will be 1,840 x 2,208 pixels.
- The physical dimensions of the board will be 123 x 148 mm.
These details add up to some of the cameras that have been released in recent weeks. The same source still claims that the device will come with a coil Triple main unitIn addition to two selfie cameras for each two screens. The configuration can be as follows:
- Triple back unit
- Main sensor: Sony IMX787
- Ultra-fast sensor: Sony IMX386
- Remote Sensor: Samsung ISOCELL S5K3J1
- Internal screen sensor: Sony IMX355
- External display sensor: Samsung ISOCELL S5K3J1
Until recently, it was believed that the smartphone, internally codenamed Felix, would be out by the end of this year, but recent reports suggest that Postponed to Spring 2023. At the moment, Google has never officially talked about it, and if you think about it, this is a negative sign: we know that the company has taken a decidedly atypical approach to the sector, publicly anticipating devices months and months after the presentation. To say: This spring he talked about the Pixel Tablet, which won’t be released until next year…