Fujifilm X-T4 finally has an heir: it’s called X-T5It aims to replace the popular mirrorless model launched in February 2020, and is the first in the XT series with an integrated stabilizer. Sleek and modern with analog-style dials, more compact and lighter than the X-T4, the Fujifilm X-T5 is ideal for documentary, street, landscape, and portrait photography. he have 40.2MP X-Trans CMOS 5 HR . Sensor With the help of image processing engine X5 . processorthen maintains internal image stabilization with solution A 5-axis up to 7.0 stops.
These are the areas where the X-T5 offers improved performance over the previous model:
- picture quality
- ISO 125 with standard sensitivity
- Shutter speed faster than 1/180000 of a second
- Pixel Shift Multi-Shot: Quadruples image resolution and achieves accurate color reproduction
- Skin smoothing effect: automatically smoothes the skin
- AF with subject detection (animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, planes, trains)
- AI-based high-resolution automatic white balance
a 1.28 inch monochrome screen.
The Fujifilm X-T5 will be available for purchase starting November 17 at the following prices:
- X-T5 chassis only: 2039.99 €
- X-T5 XF18-55mm Kit: 2449.99 €
- X-T5 XF16-80mm range: 2549.99 €
With the Fujifilm mirrorless camera, it also announced the arrival of the new Fujinon XF30mmF2.8 R LM WR Macro lens with a fixed focal length 30mm (46mm equivalent): expected to arrive on November 17 at €729.99.