Amazfit Preparing to launch a new smartwatch in the market that aims to representSolid brand first-class displayso higher than T-Rex 2 which debuted in May with a list price of €229. GSMArena He posted two videos that allow us to monitor the device in detail: Both clips have been re-uploaded to YouTube for easier viewing.
Amazfit Falcon – That’s her trade name – Expected soon, Probably as early as October 13thAnd it will be the spearhead of a whole line of powerful smartwatches of the brand owned by Zepp Health. The first video provides an overview of the features and functionality, starting with Zepp مدرب coach To organize training sessions better with daily programs up to The ability to connect Falcon to external devices For more correct monitoring of parameters.
- Create training templates
- Learn about strength exercises
- Sync data with Strava and adidas Running
- More than 150 sports modes
- Real-time data transmission
- Dual Band GPS
- Import routes and real-time navigation
- Lane playback mode and intelligent lane correction
- Ability to save and listen to music
- 24/7 heart rate, SpO2 and stress monitoring
- Battery autonomy up to 14 days
- Zepp OS
- Resistance up to 20ATM
The second video is short Unboxing Which lets us see what’s included in the package and what the Zepp OS interface looks like on a smartwatch.
To this information we add the rumors that have surfaced so far, in order to get an almost complete picture of the product:
- Show: AMOLED 1.28″ 416×416, 1.000nit
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
- the battery: 500 mA
While we wait for the Falcon, we can always handle the T-Rex 2.