Acer unveiled today Swift EdgeThe 16 inch OLED screen laptop “The lightest in the world” According to Taipei. Thanks to a construction based on the reduction of dimensions: the use of an alloy between magnesium and aluminum made it possible to maintain the thickness at less than 14 mm and the weight at 1.17 kg, standard values. It even weighs less than the MacBook Air M2 (1.24 kg) which also has a much smaller screen (13.6 inches).
Acer Swift Edge also excites business users. The company promises benchmark performance and safety Guaranteed by using a specific chip – Microsoft Pluton – to keep cyber threats out, from fingerprint readers and from the Noble Wedge Lock attack. Acer Swift Edge SFA16-41 will be available In the next few days in Europeand thus also in Italy, with Prices start from 1,499 euros.
Acer Swift Edge (SFA16-41) – Technical Specifications
- Monitor: 16-inch OLED, 4K resolution (3840 x 2400 pixels), 100% DCI-P3 gradient support, 500 nits maximum brightness, <0.2ms response time, 92% screen-to-body ratio
- Healer: AMD Ryzen 7 6800U, Octa-core 6nm with a maximum frequency of 2.7GHz
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics, shared memory
- memories: 16 GB LPDDR5 RAM, 1 TB SSD
- My voice: 2x speakers and microphone
- Connection: Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, 1x HDMI 2.1, 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1, 2x USB-C Gen 2 charging up to 60W, audio jack
- release and security: Fingerprint Reader, Microsoft Pluton Chip
- the battery: Up to 7.5 hours of autonomy (Capacity g)
- Charging/Power: 65W
- keyboard: the background
- the system Employment: Windows 11 Home
- size And the Weight: 356.7 x 242.3 x 13.95 mm, 1.17 kg
- the structure: Mg-Al alloy, magnesium/aluminum